NUFFNANG

CREDIT 'EM, SELLERS!

Title
Credits goes to:
Your PLEASANT Experience with Them

Put a website form like this on your site.

Monday, July 19, 2010

One Satisfied COD Customer!

Credit goes to: Tanks For 5 & Those Neon Lights

I have two COD last Friday. One with Tanks for 5 at their shop @ SS15 and another one with Those Neon Lights at USJ Taipan. Both sellers are very nice, friendly and good. They also replied my email and smses very promptly. I seriously recommended these two blogshop.

Those Neon Lights seller doesn't makes me wait for her. By the time I smsed her that I already at McD Taipan, she quickly came there and passed my order. I'm really really satisfied with the service given. Plus, Tanks for 5 and Those Neon Lights stuff are very good in quality and very affordable too! Thanks to both blogshops owner :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment