NUFFNANG

CREDIT 'EM, SELLERS!

Title
Credits goes to:
Your PLEASANT Experience with Them

Put a website form like this on your site.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The best of the lot!

Credit goes to: 7 ' s e n s e

I was browsing through her blog shop when I saw a few dresses that caught my eye. Immediately, I e-mailed the seller about the measurements and she promptly replied the e-mail. Anyway, we exchanged a few casual banters which totally cracked me up 'cos she was really humourous too! Even when I couldn't make up my decision to buy one of the dress, she was still polite! She isn't just a "seller", she is like a friend to me already now! And her emails are VERY polite and friendly. When I (finally!) chose to buy a dress, I had a hard time deciding on one. The seller tried to help me and gave me her suggestions!

I confirmed a slot of COD. However, she doesn't do COD as she lives quite far away; but she made an exception for me. Imagine this: would ANY of you be willing to do this if it would take more than 30-45 minutes to reach the place of COD? She didn't even charge me for it, nor complain about it! Tell me! Isn't she AMAZINGLY nice or what?! :)

If you think this is enough to make you say 'OMG, such a sweet and nice seller...', you've barely heard the rest. She must have known that I had trouble deciding between one of the two dresses, and she emailed me saying that she will take the two dresses I am so madly in love with for me to choose! You can imagine how I feel; if I was really appreciative and happy, I was bursting with happiness now!

You know, of all the sellers I have encountered, she TRUMPS them all. She is definitely one great seller, and is the best among all of them as she does not put the price tag on just a dress, but she put it and goes all out for her customers, making them feel happy and ecstatic when they shop. I'm a buyer, so I know how it is like to be ignored and hassled.

The COD with her was brilliant. She brought her bf and the dresses along, just as she had promised, and they make a cute couple! (sorry, out of topic!) She was even early by 15 minutes, and I reached there just in time! She suggested us to have dinner together too! I agreed, and we had dinner together. It was beyond excellent! They were quite chatty and made all my nervousness fade away! They even belanja-ed me the meal; and wouldn't take a single cent for the meal payment! I was shocked!

Not only that, they even wanted to send me back safely home although they have a movie scheduled at 9pm! Furthermore, my meal was already more than RM10 and she wanted to give me a discount for the dress! I said 'No' as she already did so much for me, even more than what a friend could do. If it wasn't because of we are in public, I would have given them a hug! We parted ways soon after, with the best COD and online shopping experience that I've ever had.

Do support her! It's a new blogshop but she's got great taste in clothes! It can also fit people from a range of size S-XL. But what I'm proud of is, she finally restored my faith to buy online. Don't change a thing! I will definitely support her!

P/S: To blogshop owner, you HAVE good English! Don't deny it. :) Now, I have nothing to say.

:)


The team SPEAKS: By far, one of the BEST submission. When we read it, we were in disbelief! You can bet that we went :O :O Five word says it all: WOW! What an exemplary seller!


**Updated on 04/08/2010, 10:39PM

A note from the team: The author of this post forwarded her conversation to us and yeap, no doubts, what was written above were all REAL! :) Two thumbs up to the seller of 7 ' s e n s e, y'all! :D The convo will only be posted up here if both parties are okay with it!

2 comments:

  1. Whoaaa..is this for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's the author here. :)

    Yes, this IS for real. I was so tempted to copy and paste (post) the whole email, but I decided against it. I can send the email to the team here, and they can verify for you.

    Have a nice day ya! :)

    ReplyDelete