NUFFNANG

CREDIT 'EM, SELLERS!

Title
Credits goes to:
Your PLEASANT Experience with Them

Put a website form like this on your site.

Friday, May 21, 2010

One happy customer

Credit goes to: SugarPoppins


I have fallen in love with hair bands ever since I watched Gossip Girls. Been searching high and low for nice ones, but being a student, I have limited funds. Found some in shopping malls, they are nice but are very costly too.

Imagine how happy I was when I found out from one of the blog review sites (Shopaholic's Den I think) about those nice and sweet hair bands from SugarPoppins. All selling at RM10!

I contacted the seller and she was really very nice. I managed to get 3 for the price of one I get in the malls. When my parcel arrives, the hairbands were all nicely packed in a box for me and I didn't have to worry about them being squashed.

Just wanna give them the credits for being so nice and patient as I did ask them many questions and all. I'll definitely save up and be back to shop with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment