NUFFNANG

CREDIT 'EM, SELLERS!

Title
Credits goes to:
Your PLEASANT Experience with Them

Put a website form like this on your site.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Absolutely love the quality & service!

Credit goes to: Beetch

I have to say that I am really happy with the sellers of Beetch. :) I bought their best selling item - Skinnies and it was really of good quality. In addition, they are the cheapest in town. Came across other blogshops selling it for more than RM50, pffft!

They also provide really good service!! I further asked about the measurements of the skinnies and they weren't being arrogant or just reply, "Please check it out in our blog" or something along that line. In fact, they sent me a picture measurements for all the sizes and that definitely did helped a lot!

I would recommend those shopaholics who are looking for skinnies to get it from them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment