NUFFNANG

CREDIT 'EM, SELLERS!

Title
Credits goes to:
Your PLEASANT Experience with Them

Put a website form like this on your site.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Totally LOVE Their Clothes and Service!

Credit goes to: I ♥ This !

A month ago, I bought two really pretty dresses and a top from this blogshop. The owners are great! They are really friendly and helpful. Whenever I ask about the measurements about a dress/top, they did not hesitate at all! Instead, they gave me all the measurements as well as clear pictures of the items! Also, I like the way they pack the items. Unique and pretty! The best part is of course, receiving the items I ordered. They are high in quality and the colours of the clothes look exactly like the clothes the model is wearing in their blog picture! (I've had bad experiences before when it comes to the colour of clothes I see in blogshops)

I also got a 5% discount from them (I am their follower). I must say, I am indeed a very happy and satisfied customer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment