NUFFNANG

CREDIT 'EM, SELLERS!

Title
Credits goes to:
Your PLEASANT Experience with Them

Put a website form like this on your site.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

For the Love of Good Service!

Credit goes to: Tangerine Loft


My friend decided to buy a dress for me for my birthday online, so I decided on one dress (which, mind you, only cost RM10!) and contacted her about it. I have forgotten much about the details on how we became casual friends, but the seller was so sweet all the way, and so patient! I gave her my blog address because I featured her dress there. I guess from there, she found out my birthday is coming soon, because not only did I receive the cute dress in superb condition, I also received a cute knitted hat as a gift and a birthday card! How super is that of a seller you just knew and bought from once? And to think she barely made any profit from that dress I got. I will never forget her very kind gesture, and will continue to stalk her shop for more great updates and guaranteed good service!

No comments:

Post a Comment